On Demand Pre-Recorded Online Classes
High quality, pre-recorded on-demand content so you can learn at your own pace, from anywhere in the world! Study and practice on your own terms with comprehensive, content-rich courses, classes and workshops, with new material added regularly.
How it works:
- Browse courses and classes here then click on the links to purchase.
- You will be guided to Punchpass where you’ll need to make an account if you haven’t yet. You can do that here first then return to this page for direct purchase links.
- Purchase passes through the links here, or directly on Punchpass.
- Passes will give you 6 months access to the related course / class in the Content Library.
- You can always repurchase passes again if you need more time, or want to redo, or review after 6 months are over.
- For Bellydance classes, please purchase and watch the prerequisite material here before taking any other courses.
How to Train Your Veil
A comprehensive 3 part series on all things veil: including tips, tricks, technique, drills & combos.
Learn tips and tricks to help you gain more grace, control and confidence with the veil. Includes history, concepts, technique, movements, drills, and combos. A fabulous learning tool kit whether you’re brand new to veil or are an experienced practitioner ready to take your skills to the next level.
In Module 1 you’ll learn valuable tips and techniques for all levels, plus a simple combo to apply the concepts. Modules 2 and 3 add increasingly difficult moves and combos for dancers ready to level up and apply the technique to more advanced material and practice.
All modules include a warm up and cool down, and brief review of relevant material.
An intro to the veil (including a brief history and context), 10 tips and tricks for veil technique at all levels, plus ideas for letting go of the veil, as well as drills and a basic combo.
Intermediate level movements and a combo building on the techniques from Module 1.
Advanced level movements and a combo building on techniques and movements from Modules 1 and 2.